Tim Welch Consulting Inc. (TWC) is a full-service housing research, planning and development firm that has helped clients achieve their affordable housing goals since 2003.
TWC's depth and range of affordable housing experience includes:
- Providing Housing Strategies and Housing Action Plans for municipalities and community organizations including Regeneration, Asset Management and Housing and Homelessness reports
- Performing Housing Program Evaluations
- Administering affordable housing programs for Service Managers
- Researching and Drafting Housing Needs Studies
- Creating Business Plans and Budgets for new affordable housing
- Successfully accessing government start-up and capital funding in the building of new affordable housing
- Providing full project management support from project initiation to occupancy
As a recognized expert in policy, advocacy and the creation of affordable housing, TWC's creative solutions are in demand by community-based housing organizations, private sector developers, municipalities and other groups interested in innovative, affordable housing options.
With a strong track record in the successful design and delivery of affordable housing plans, projects and programs, TWC can provide clients with assured housing services.
We are passionate about affordable housing and look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Tim Welch, Principal of TWC, receives the Sybil Frenette Outstanding Housing Creator Award for 2012 on National Housing Day, in recognition for his contribution to affordable housing in Waterloo Region.